Friday, April 13, 2007

A Groovy Cool FREE Conference


If you are interested in learning about SL and how it is used to teach...come to the 2007 Second Life International Conference: Best Practices in Teaching, Learning and Research.

This is a free event for educators BY educators. You get lots of groovy free things, chances to win prizes, opportunities to hear the best and the brightest educators (LIVE!), and the chance to meet other folks JUST LIKE YOU!

It is a 24 hour conference...so every time zone will have something happening in the virtual world. Be sure to get your account and do all the newbie stuff a few days before the conference starts; you don't want to waste precious conference time learning how to keep your britches on :-)

Also, for those interested, here is a kickin' article about why Second Life is a groovy place for men (and women - too).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

視訊|影音視訊聊天室|視訊聊天室|視訊交友|視訊聊天|視訊美女|視訊辣妹|免費視訊聊天室

色情遊戲|寄情築園小遊戲|情色文學|一葉情貼圖片區|情人視訊網|辣妹視訊|情色交友|成人論壇|情色論壇|愛情公寓|情色|舊情人|情色貼圖|色情聊天室|色情小說|做愛|做愛影片|性愛|

免費視訊聊天室|aio交友愛情館|愛情公寓|一葉情貼圖片區|情色貼圖|情色文學|色情聊天室|情色小說|情色電影|情色論壇|成人論壇|辣妹視訊|視訊聊天室|情色視訊|免費視訊|免費視訊聊天|視訊交友網|視訊聊天室|視訊美女|視訊交友|視訊交友90739|UT聊天室|聊天室|豆豆聊天室|尋夢園聊天室|聊天室尋夢園|080聊天室|080苗栗人聊天室|女同志聊天室|上班族聊天室|小高聊天室|

AV|AV女優|自慰器|自慰器

視訊|影音視訊聊天室|視訊交友|

網頁設計|網頁設計公司|最新消息|訪客留言|網站導覽

 

link wheel said...

I was very happy to seek out this site.I wanted to thank you for this great learn!! I undoubtedly enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Anyway, in my language, there aren't a lot good supply like this.

so dep said...

Please tell me it worked proper? I dont want to sumit it once more if i wouldn't have to! Both the blog glitced out or i'm an idiot, the second choice doesnt shock me lol. thanks for an excellent weblog! Anyway, in my language, there are not much good supply like this.

gccf said...

Please tell me it worked proper? I dont want to sumit it once more if i wouldn't have to! Both the blog glitced out or i'm an idiot, the second choice doesnt shock me lol. thanks for an excellent weblog! Anyway, in my language, there are not much good supply like this.

gulf coast claims facility said...

Hello, I noticed a 3 of your interesting posted posts and wished to ask in case you would be keen on reciprocal pages? Team have weblog about alexis texas ass! Anyway, in my language, there usually are not much good source like this.

bp claims process said...

Have you ever ever thought about including a bit of bit extra than just your ideas? I imply, what you say is essential and everything. But its bought no punch, no pop! Maybe should you added a pic or two, a video? You might have such a extra powerful weblog if you happen to let people SEE what youre speaking about as a substitute of simply reading it. Anyway, in my language, there will not be a lot good supply like this.

gccf claims said...

I was questioning what is up with that bizarre gravatar??? I know 5am is early and I'm not wanting my finest at that hour, however I hope I do not seem like this! I'd nonetheless make that face if I am requested to do a hundred pushups. lol Anyway, in my language, there should not much good source like this.