Monday, January 30, 2006

Rockin' Book Covers

Admit it. You've purchased at least one book just because it had great cover art. Even Beowulf can be a best-seller with the help of a skillful designer. Oprey Design's Foreward is a blog dedicated to the topic of book covers. Since this is Osprey's business, most entries are quite insightful and often include links to innovative publishing and design sites. The excellent Covers also critiques great and popular book covers. Along with every submission are several knowledgable comments on the design. See some of fwis' other projects, such as the Readymech flatpack toys.

3 comments:

Melinda22 said...

OK now that is what I am talking about. Wow.best registry cleaner!adirondack chair plans

John said...

I was able to find the facts that I was searching for. I would like to thank you for the attempts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best efforts from you later on as well. In fact your inventive writing talents has influenced me a lot.how to get rid of cold sores fast how do you get cold sores

John said...

I just liked the article. It was Very refreshing post with attractive ideas.It was good to read your blog. The thoughts are very well laid out and it was refreshing to read. I was able to find the information that I was trying to find. yeast infection home remedy yeast infection diet