Sunday, December 10, 2006

The Ultimate Rejection Letter

Found this online at ChaosMatrix.

Herbert A. Millington
Chair - Search Committee
412A Clarkson Hall, Whitson University
College Hill, MA 34109

Dear Professor Millington,

Thank you for your letter of March 16. After careful consideration, I regret to inform you that I am unable to accept your refusal to offer me an assistant professor position in your department.

This year I have been particularly fortunate in receiving an unusually large number of rejection letters. With such a varied and promising field of candidates, it is impossible for me to accept all refusals.

Despite Whitson's outstanding qualifications and previous experience in rejecting applicants, I find that your rejection does not meet my needs at this time. Therefore, I will assume the position of assistant professor in your department this August. I look forward to seeing you then.

Best of luck in rejecting future applicants.

Chris L. Jensen


Ben said...

Great... now people are going to start questioning how I got my position at Pitt.

dfadf said...

Microsoft Office
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010 key
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010

aiya said...

Obama Is Lying<1>Office 2010When was the last time the MSM tookOutlook 2010 a Republican's side inMicrosoft outlook 2010a fight over credibility with a Democratic opponent? Well, it has been a while. Microsoft Office 2010However, Office 2007 downloadconservatives have little to grumble aboutMicrosoft outlook in the recent face-off between Barack Obama andWindows 7John McCain over McCain's statement that Microsoft wordtroops might have toOffice 2007 key remain for "100 years" in Iraq "as long as AmericansMicrosoft Office 2007 are not being injured or harmed Office 2007or wounded or killed" after Microsoft Office

Anonymous said...