Wednesday, January 10, 2007

K12 Hotlinks

If you're a K-12 teacher or a parent of a K-12 student (ages 5-18), these Hotlinks are great for you. K-12 Hotlinks posts valuable links for teachers to manage their class, parents to help their kids, or students to come up with an idea for the science fair (great link here). Don't you just love tags? Come on Blogger, I'm waiting for the upgrade...

This site is going in my RSS feed (yes, Lorne, I'm part of those 2%ers). For the other 98% it's also going on our list of suggested links.

6 comments:

Lorne Henkelman said...

Great stuff Wynn...I have posted a link on SVSD Classroom Technology...

eda said...

買煙火,製造浪漫煙火小舖,101煙火,煙火小舖,煙火,仙女棒,沖天炮,勝利之花,甩炮,升空煙火,情趣用品,情趣,衣蝶情趣精品百貨,情趣用品衣蝶情趣,自慰套,飛機杯,充氣娃娃,AV女優,AV,電動按摩棒,按摩棒,G點,調情棒,後庭拉珠棒,跳蛋,變頻跳蛋,有線跳蛋,無線跳蛋,潤滑液,男女穿戴用品,穿戴用品,情趣內衣,性感內衣,情趣跳蛋,角色扮演,情趣角色扮演,丁字褲,情趣內褲,性感內褲,性感吊帶襪,網襪,性感網襪,T字褲,煙火批發,情趣禮品,情趣用品,成人用品,情趣商品,情趣內衣,情趣精品,情趣商品,單身戀人圖影區

新年快樂 said...

牙醫,植牙,矯正,矯正牙齒,皮膚科,痘痘,中醫,飛梭雷射,毛孔粗大,醫學美容,痘痘,seo,關鍵字行銷,自然排序,網路行銷,自然排序,關鍵字行銷seo,部落格行銷,網路行銷,seo,關鍵字行銷,自然排序,部落格行銷,網路行銷,牛舌餅婚紗台中婚紗,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭

新年快樂 said...

腳臭,腳臭,高雄婚紗,街舞,小產,雞精,性感,辣妹,雷射溶脂,雙下巴,抽脂,瘦小腹,微晶瓷,電波拉皮,淨膚雷射,清潔公司,居家清潔,牙周病,牙齒矯正,植牙,牙周病,矯正,植牙

aiya said...

Obama Is Lying<1>Office 2010When was the last time the MSM tookOutlook 2010 a Republican's side inMicrosoft outlook 2010a fight over credibility with a Democratic opponent? Well, it has been a while. Microsoft Office 2010However, Office 2007 downloadconservatives have little to grumble aboutMicrosoft outlook in the recent face-off between Barack Obama andWindows 7John McCain over McCain's statement that Microsoft wordtroops might have toOffice 2007 key remain for "100 years" in Iraq "as long as AmericansMicrosoft Office 2007 are not being injured or harmed Office 2007or wounded or killed" after Microsoft Office

Anonymous said...

徵信社
徵信