Friday, February 16, 2007

AOPA Course part2

Folks, as promised, please find the link to part 2 of the AOPA free online navigational courses. Today's course continues last week's theme regarding GPS operations. GPS for IFR operations will take you into the basic logistics of using your GPS for IFR system flights. As with all the courses offered by this website, it is introductory in nature only and will not allow you to take command of your next charter holiday flight!


I don't feel I need to explain the way the course works, it's all pretty simple in comparative terms. Here's the link to part2 http://flash.aopa.org/asf/gps_ifr/swf/flash.cfm, and below I've included a couple more screenshots for your viewing pleasure. Until next week folks.



1 comment:

bp claims said...

Sources like the bp claims one you talked about right here can be very useful to me bp claims! I'll put up a bp claims hyperlink to this web page on my blog. I'm positive my bp claims visitors will find that very useful bp claims. Massive bp claims thanks for the helpful info i found on Domain News Anyway, in my language, bp claims there will not be a lot good supply like this bp claims.