Friday, March 24, 2006

International Calls & Spiders on Mescaline



Russian rapper Triada discusses his lovelife problems.

My wife found this generator for finding international dialing codes. (The site just saved me twice this week when I knew the country code, but not the city code).



These two history sites containing personal accounts on historical events: Eyewitness To History and Telling Stories.


Beginner's Guide to Motorcycling (lots of links out)




Two introductions to classical music: Good Music Guide and The Timid Soul's Guide.


A list of Bill Clinton's favorite books.



Some fun links from I-Am-Bored (becoming one of my favorite sites):

Collection of comics without words

Video game images made from legos

Real life Mario Blocks

Is Mario a communist?



Last, we-make-money-not-art found these images of webs woven by drugged-up spiders (caffeine pictured).

Go Spiders Go!