Thursday, March 30, 2006

Zaadz

Today, I listened to some Zaadz audio for the first time. I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it. I usually keep away from self-help/spiritual materials, but Brian Johnson combines Wayne Dyer with Get Fuzzy. He hasan easy-going, enthusiastic attitude that takes the edge off some serious points. Call it spirituality for the YouTube generation.

Start with his introduction to Runi, then try his summaries of the 80/20 principle, LoveCats, and the One Minute Manager. If you're hooked, move on to Writing Your Goals and finally, 50 Things I'm Going to Do Today. Take it all with a "grain of salt", but Brian does an excellent job of getting to the point of some interesting selections in order to let them speak for themselves.

However, Brian, I'm not getting rid of my TV and I hate flossing. Sorry. In fact, I'm going to watch some TV right now. Just wasting away all that work I did on my reticular activating system...

No comments: